The cast of Big Hero 6 (click on the pictures to know their names)
Submitted by anonymous.
It doesn’t matter if you’re the leading lady or a tree in the background, you perform with passion. Never half ass it just because you’re in a small part. When you do that you’re effectively saying that you’re too good for the ensemble or for a small role and because of that it doesn’t deserve your effort. There are no small roles, only small actors.
The head of a company survived 9/11 because
His son started kindergarten.
Another fellow was alive because it was
His turn to bring donuts.
One woman was late because her
Alarm clock didn’t go off in time.
One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike
Because of an auto accident.
One of them
Missed his bus.
One spilled food on her clothes and had to take
Time to change.
Car wouldn’t start.
Get a taxi.
The one that struck me was the man
Who put on a new pair of shoes that morning,
Took the various means to get to work but before.
He got there, he developed a blister on his foot.
He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid.
That is why he is alive today..
Now when I am
Stuck in traffic,
Miss an elevator,
Turn back to answer a ringing telephone…
All the little things that annoy me,
I think to myself,
This is exactly where
I’m meant to be
At this very moment
- (via causeimtabitha)
Frozen Honest Trailer (x)
I love this and I’ll never stop loving it <3
Rebloging this because is priceless lol
Our amazing Book Of Life voice actors :D
All of these actors are great, and i can’t wait to see thier characters in the movie on the premiere! :3
Aaahhhh!!~~~ manolo’s face just melts my heart!!~~~~~~~
If you had ANY more bloopers please I'd love to see them I found your blog when I saw the drum bloopers and I loved it more than anything
I made a list for you!
- Blooper reel for The Muppets
- Blooper reel for The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Blooper reel for It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
- Blooper reel for Letters to Santa Part 1 and Part 2
- Camera test for The Muppet Movie - Not really a blooper reel, but if you want Frank and Jim just dicking around and being silly with their characters, you’ll love this. Kermit explaining to Fozzie that he’s not a real bear is beautiful. They did this to see if the Muppets could be filmed outside (since they had only been filmed in a studio before), so they wanted to test filming outdoors before they did The Muppet Movie. But this is great because it’s just Jim and Frank trying to make each other laugh and succeeding. Plus Fozzie’s telling jokes to cows and Frank’s just cracking up.
- More camera test footage for The Muppet Movie - This one has Kermit, Fozzie, AND Sweetums! It’s more of Frank and Jim goofing around (not sure who’s in the Sweetums costume? It might be Richard, but it could be someone else). Fozzie and Kermit in the car is my favorite bit. “Is there a stove in this car? Is there a bathroom here? Maybe it’s next to the stove. I’m going to go in the stove.”
- Blooper reel for The Muppets at Disney World - This is SUCH a good one. It’s just the Muppet performers basically having the Muppets beat each other up whenever one of them messes up. The ending when they’re doing the dance it’s just the Muppets continually wailing on whichever Muppet mess up. Plus you get to see Frank, Jim, Steve, Jerry Juhl, and Kevin in the behind the scenes at the tale end.
- Blooper reel for Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas - Hands down the best of all the blooper reels. “Get the drum! It’s worth about ten bucks!” “I can’t! My feet are stapled!” “… I’m a munchkin.”
So true. So cute. So creative!
THIS IS ART STUDENT OWL WHOA